Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Coaching With Christina

Hello there! Today I have somebody I want to introduce to you. She's a fellow blogger, as well as my friend; my life coach and the person who helped me start everything in relation to my goals-- who is this person you say?

Her name's Christina Mattschei, my life coach
Once upon a time, I used to be a very confused girl. I had recently found out that my passion was art. By art, I mean any form of art- from writing, drawing, painting, cooking, singing, playing, dancing, etc. I had found out that I loved any form in which the human soul expressed itself.

There are tons of ways to express oneself, but out of all of them, the one that hit my soft spot the most was writing (and it still does as a matter of fact). I loved writing as I could express my inner thoughts and emotions, but there was only one problem- I didn't know how to start a blog and I was to young to search for a job.

That's where Christina comes in. One fine day I was browsing Facebook, when suddenly, I notice this status on fellow blogger Celestine Chua's page that spoke of Christina's life coaching services.

I was interested, so I contacted her and we scheduled some coaching sessions. Before I spoke to her, I was a bit afraid of how it'd turn out. I've always been a shy girl with strangers so I didn't want to feel like a bother.

The coaching session started and to my delight, she was very kind, understanding and knowledgeable on the topics we spoke of. By the 30 minute mark I was already in awe at how she quickly cleared out the fog in my mind, and like a jigsaw puzzle filled in the pieces that were missing.

I have to say that I really liked her service and the dynamics of the coaching. She was punctual, organized and guided me as I spoke, clearing every doubt and to add- I could even share personal problems of my life which she offered advice to.

Another thing I'd like to note which I liked was that she offered more than 100%. When we finished the coaching services she wrapped up everything we had discussed and bundled it as my own personal e-book. I never expected that and was very touched, so it was a thumbs up for good service.

Speaking of e-books, Christina offers a FREE e-book to every person who subscribes to her Newsletter!! Just subscribe to the form below, enjoy the video and you're ready to go! :)

Subscribe to my Newsletter and receive a copy of my FREE E-Book:
"Manifest Your Best Life:
5 Powerful Tools"



We respect your email privacy

I'd go as far as to say that it's thanks to her services that I am here today, writing to you all. Sometimes all we need is a lil 'push' to take the first step and Christina's coaching services were the 'push' I needed.


One Month Transformation Coaching Package for $197  

2 comments: